Monday, March 21, 2011

Unclaimable Insurance Policy

you (safari 2008) jovanotti

to you that you are the unique


The only reason to get to the bottom

For my every breath When I look



After a day full of words

Without you to tell me anything



Everything becomes clear to you that you found me

All '

corner with his fists closed With my back against the wall Ready to defend



With downcast eyes I was in

row

With disillusioned

You've collected as a cat

And I've brought with you

To you I sing a song

Because I have nothing

nothing better to offer

Of all that I take my time





And the magic that with only one jump

We are flying into the air bubbles



How To you who are

Just six Substance of my days





substance of my days To you who are my great love And my love

great

To you that have made my life

And you have done much more

To you that have given meaning to time Without measuring it



To you who are my great love

And my great love To you I



I saw you cry in my hand I could kill

Fragile

tightening a bit '

And then I saw you

With the strength of an airplane

Grasp your life

and drag it to you that unless

You taught me the dreams and the art of adventure



To you who believe in the courage



And in fear To you who are the best What

What has happened to me

to you that changes every day

E remains the same To you who are



Just six Substance of my days



substance of my dreams To you who

Essentially six six



substance of my dreams Substance of my days



to you that you do not like And you're never

a wonder

The forces of nature are concentrated in you

That you're a rock plant
You're a hurricane
the horizon that greets me when I walk away

to you that you're the only friend That

I can have

The only love I'd want

If I had you with me

to you who made my life beautiful to die, that you can render the effort a great pleasure, for you have

my love and my great love,

you that you took my life and I've done a lot more,

you who have given way to a cliff,

that you are my love great and my great love,

you who you are, just six days of my substance, substance of my dreams ...

and to you who you are, simply are, companion of my days ... stuff of dreams ...



(Thanks Gianluca, and Teresa for these lyrics Stefy, Fabry, Silvia for corrections)



0 comments:

Post a Comment