Monday, March 21, 2011

Milena Velba And Izabel

I trust you, good blood-lorenzo 2005

bread houses, meetings of frogs


old dancing in the cadillac

muscles gold crowns' laurel

love songs for children with frack

serious music, light ranging

rain falls, life flowing

stray dogs, camels and wise men



RIT:

maybe hurt me yet must be connected to



to live in one breath

to lie above the ravine

to look down

the vertigo is not fear of falling



but want to fly



I trust you {x4}

I trust you

hey I trust you what you are willing

Disposable



Flashes of light, a cross around his neck

the goddess of love moves in jeans

asses and chains, murder for good

the radio turns on a piece funky

heads bandaged wounds treated

the rent you pay in advance of the sun Please

rainbow, more for less unless



RIT



I trust {x3} you

what you are willing to lose

I trust you {x2}

I trust you

what you are willing to lose



anger wonder the part the actor

doctor symptoms have happiness in heaven

evolution prison

this is not an exercise

strength and courage

thirst mirage

the moon in the other half

wolves lurking in the worst is over


RIT




I trust you {x3}

what you are willing to lose

eh I trust you I trust

{x3} you

what you are willing to lose



(Thanks to Splintered for these lyrics)



0 comments:

Post a Comment