Monday, March 21, 2011

Holly Willoughby Clothes

Jovanotti-Safari-Jovanotti-Thunder


eyes can not see what the heart sees

The mind can not know what the heart knows

The ear can not hear what the heart feels

hands can not give what the heart of

There a storm coming

There's a storm coming feel the electricity

There's a storm in my city arriuvo

Port

The latest novelty wears leopard I lose opportunities

But I know the habit of emotions

Life is more interesting than the definitions

And everything must come from somewhere

Jerusalem is divided under a single sky

And my mind is divided in to one body

a meridian to a parallel force crosses

Determining the fate of humanity

lot And all I know is not true

E all we know is not true

origins are lost in the hole of time

But everything is preserved in deep

Both the elephant will escape the rat

The law of the bush they can not govern

choose a dream you can not choose

When you arrive you get nothing to do

The weather forecast is Possoni provide

But a time comes that you can not stop

You dance to invoke fertility

We dance before sex or a fight

We dance to keep warm from the cold that makes you dance

to mimic the work Wind

When I do not know where I am, I feel at home

When I do not know who I am I am in the company

When there is too much under my heart clogged

The cure is often hidden in the disease

There's a storm coming

There's a storm coming feel the electricity

There is a storm coming in my city

Port novelty wears novelty

When you're hungry you can eat for anyone

When I'm thirsty anyone can drink for me

automata also have a heart of pure aluminum

Ready to get us through the love of future

Abraham leaves the house without knowing anything

hit the road leaving what she knew already

And the trapeze artist is played continuously throughout

For very little money and a thrill of freedom

The school bus driver has hand the nation

More than a minister or an authority of a Pope

And there's a middle ground between the wrong and

The reason most of the world you can find it there

Work in progress sorry for the inconvenience

They found a house

Two ancient skeletons embracing some little or no bone

But their kiss goes on for eternity

There's a storm coming

There is a storm coming feel the electricity

There is a storm coming in my city

Port novelty wears novelty

The ancient empire China welcomed Marco Polo

Why was a young merchant of imagination

do not need wings to fly

Life is much broader than a definition

And they're all waiting for something to happen

that removes the veil of dust from reality

And they're all waiting for the bride to arrive

With flowers in hand and a promise of happiness

digestive problems inspired novels

Revelations that arise in acidity

A bit of baking soda after certain meals

It would avoid the clash of civilizations

Birds fly low and skim the tarmac

And the dogs are silent air waiting

The photo on the wall with his eyes following me

No alarm for now no surprise

There's a storm coming

There's a storm coming feel the electricity

There's a storm coming in my city

Port novelty wears novelty

And the invincible is not what always wins

But even if he loses what is not never won

Intelligence is in the body of knowledge in the heart

If you always think there is a wall a wall

memories I found myself not

I have only my name but at least one hundred identity

E 'naturally prefer beautiful lies

the hardness of ice truths

We live comfortable in our quotes

But the world is much bigger than this great

If one has learned to count to seven

Does not mean to say that there can be eight

Feel the power feel the electricity

There's a storm coming

Port novelty wears novelty



(thanks to Alex for these lyrics)








0 comments:

Post a Comment