Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mature Ladies Kniickers

Thunderclap Thunderclap People Vs 2010

Sunday, 17.10.2010,
I was already pissed off because it was raining so bad I had to go to that sheet of Brescia locked in the car, then when People arrived at the Kustom sadness attacked me at once: the car park was deserted, "I fucking wrong day or 'event was postponed ....!!!!????". But no 's event c' and the day was right but the pavilion was packed with bikes and not only was a little sorry for lack of people. Very nice for charity and many bikes, but apparently this was the result the beautiful found to divide the two events. However, I stayed up from 10:30 to about 13:30, and things have not improved. Soon after I moved to Montichiari to Thunderclap instead where there 'was an avalanche of people el' atmosphere was much more homemade, counter that the bikes were much less exposed, but in recompense there was the presence of a lot of stalls + or - interesting: a small swap meet.
Finally divide the two events was a crazy shit if they had kept: a combined event would have been definitely a great level and could have certainly successfully combine both the 'soul of a little pussy that is a bit Kustom People most basic of Diamond Thunder. However
short space to bikes with a few photos in the meantime on the right there is the Slide Show with all my shots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment