Monday, October 25, 2010

Burgundy Red Hair Color

Spin-Off

This Blog has now 15 months old and was born at the time, as simple alternative to the exchange of mail between me and my closest friends who read me (actually I think that often cestinino) every time I publish a post that was intended and, very often, debates and discussions of political, various economic or simply teasing among friends.
Along the way, however, the fever for this long before another, for the Kustom Culture in general and specifically for the Harley sent the blog a one-way.
said that I decided to open another blog that is reserved for the purpose for which he was born Lord Bett is open to anyone you come across while surfing the net. So dear friends
"PASTA " Kustom not interested in the world today than there break the Maronites, but you will receive new blog posts of the Free Mind at this point where you can insult me \u200b\u200bor give me reason as in times gone by the mail.
Meanwhile a big thanks to all the new friends who follow Lord Bett and all those who have made a simple visit to this blog with the hope that return.
Obviously, Follower of Lord Bett are welcome at Free Mind and the boys are on the Pasta Lord Bett.

0 comments:

Post a Comment