Sunday, February 24, 2008

Adult Film Business In Missouri

Harry Potter in

In response our interview published a few weeks ago with Paul Gulisano, with whom we had a chat about Harry Potter as a result of articles that appeared in L'Osservatore Romano, Edoardo Rialti, author of the piece anti-Potter, sends us the following letter that, on request, publish in full, with a view to contributing to the debate
In a recent interview with dr. Paolo Gulisano, who is a friend of mine, have been given some information and interpretations of the "controversy over Harry Potter " in the Catholic world that led me to want to give your site even my small contribution, so to at least offset some of the considerations which I believe in some cases I can not be shared in other themes erronee.Questi simply and seriously deal with my reflection in a long time and are very close to my heart, because I have the great fantastic stories more than I will ever be possible to express.

0 comments:

Post a Comment